The Happy Medium Approach and Happy Medium Language Introduction Course
The Happy Medium Approach
Compassionate, Kind, Trauma Informed Behavior Analytic Programming for Languaging Individuals!
The Happy Medium Approach (HMA) supports clinicians in using their behavioral artistry within the framework of the HMA to support languaging individuals in reducing dangerous and unsafe behaviors and building a bridging to Psychological Flexibility and a meaningful life!
- Learn why HMA was developed and an overview of the approach as a whole including practice-based evidence
- Get a brief introduction to the DNA-V model of psychological flexibility
- Take a deep dive into language as intervention with Happy Medium Language (HML)
- Gain knowledge in the strategies, tactics, and tips within HMA
- Explore options for complex data collection
- Learn about the three tiers of intervention programming through the HMA Case Conceptualization and Treatment Process Tool
- Foundational Skills
- Setting the Stage for Psychological Flexibility
- Accessing Psychological Flexibility
- Engage in a 4 tier competency assessment including advice for trainers
- Explore a program bank and supplemental materials for a jumping-off point!
- Walkthrough some very complex decisions tree regarding the implementation of programming
- Finish up with a 7 Dimensions Program Assessment!
Included in this bundle are 11 hours of BCBA CEUs (1 Ethics and 1 Supervision) and much more bonus content!
Hours of EXTRA content that can count for CEUs on our Crowdcast Channel, but are also in the course.
Attendees will gain access to the following material with purchase:
- The Happy Medium Approach Manual
- Happy Medium Language Workbook
- Happy Medium Language Card Games
- Happy Medium Language Pairing document to print and laminate to use during sessions
- List of video and books to implement Happy Medium Language
- Example video of Happy Medium Language in action
- Fillable Treatment Outline that follows the strategies in HMA.